From Unifin International comes ForZair™ Power Transformer Oil Coolers. What our customers have told us, is that they need a product that is quick to select with known pricing, units that can be delivered quickly and at low cost.
ForZair™ is the answer.
ForZair™ Power Transfer Oil Coolers have configurable designs with reputable high quality that leads to fast delivery and low cost. Designs are known at time of quote from detailed selections that take only minutes to prepare. Products can even be ordered by model number.
Features and Options
- Standard Cooler Sizes
- 125 kW-750 kW Performance Range
- 2-5 Fan Configurations
- 64-86 dB Noise Ratings
- Oil Flows 300 usg/m-800 usg/m
- TOR 20°C - 50°C
- Based on Unifin's extruded Aluminum Finned Tubing or a Plate Fin Design to provide exceptional performance and durability
- Designed to work with Cardinal transformer oil pumps
- Single pan oil side
- Various nozzle orientations and sizes
- Hinged Fan Panels for ease of maintenance - Standard
- Galvanized Finish (standard). Paint options for chemical aggressive environments (2 part epoxy) and durable 3 part system used in marine environments (coastal duty)
- Induced Draft and Air Flow
- Coolers clean to ISO Standards
- Nitrogen filled for shipment
- Motors selected for demands of Transformer Oil Cooling - various voltages available as standard
- Fully welded header or bolted header for multi-pass designs