Designed and Built for the Long Run
Unifin is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment used for cooling the electrical components of new and existing power generation installations, from nuclear to hydro-electric to gas turbine power.
Today's electrical generators produce not only electricity but heat from friction losses in the bearings and from conductor resistance. This heat is removed by Unifin's removable cover plate (RCP) type coolers which allow easy mechanical cleaning of the tubes.
Versatile for tasks ranging from hydrogen cooling to marine applications, Unifin's generator coolers are designed and built for the long run.
Features and Options
- ASME Code or non code Construction
- Flexibility in Tube Materials (CS, Cu/Ni, SS. ) Per application
- Flexibility in Tube Sheet materials (CS, Cu/Ni, SS. )
- Flexibility in header (waterbox) materials
- Removable, bolt on cover plate (waterside cleaning) ease of maintenance
- Roller expanded on Welded Tube Joints (US Brazed return Bends)
- Various nozzle orientation (fit existing installation without modification
- Designs to Address - Corrosion, Erosion, Fouling
- Designs to address differing Water Side Tube Velocities
- Flexibility in Designs, use less water or water temp variation
- Proven Long Life
- Designs to address waterside fouling
- Full Double Tube Leak Detector Design